A switchable high pass filter at 100Hz or 200Hz tailors the microphone for any source material, and selectable -6dB and -12dB pad enable the M-Two to be easily used to close mic high volume instruments and amplifiers in sound fields as high as 145dB.
The microphone''s chassis is precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy with a dent resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh windscreen. The M-Two comes complete with a deluxe cradle shockmount in an aluminum carrying case.
* Warm, Extremely Smooth-Sounding FET Design
* 32mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
* Dual Position Pad Switches (-6dB & -12dB)
* Dual Position Low Frequency Roll-Off Switches (@100Hz & 200Hz)
* Extremely Wide Dynamic Range With Low Noise Floor
* Aluminum Carrying Case & Deluxe Cradle Shockmount Included