A switchable high pass filter at 100Hz or 200Hz tailors the microphone for any source material, and selectable -6dB and -12dB pad enable the M-Three to be easily used to close mic high volume instruments and amplifiers in sound fields as high as 145dB.
The microphone''s chassis is precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy with a dent resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh windscreen. The M-Three comes complete with a deluxe cradle shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
- Selectable Polar Patterns (Omni-Directional, Cardioid & Figure-8)
- Warm, Extremely Smooth-Sounding FET Design
- Dual 32mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragms
- Dual Position Pad Switches (-6dB & -12dB)
- Dual Position Low Frequency Roll-Off Switches (@100Hz & 200Hz)
- Extremely Wide Dynamic Range With Low Noise Floor
- Aluminum Carrying Case & Deluxe Cradle Shockmount Included